Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome to KT Photography, Behind the Lens

Welcome to Kelli Tyus Photography's, Behind The Lens Blog.

I'm a self-taught, passionate photographer. I fell in love with photography soon after my first son was born. I knew I wanted to capture every precious moment of his life. I went so far as to send a disposable camera in the diaper bag with him to daycare. It was my plan not to miss a moment. I love taking pictures and as our family grew so did my passion for photography. I'm a wife, mother to three handsome sons, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, I try not to miss an opportunity to capture everyone I meet doing something fun...well, at least I think its fun. With all those precious photos I've created wonderful keepsake scrapbooks.

KT Photography, came to life after the nickname given to me by my husband as the "paparazzi" I'm always the one behind the camera.

My goal with this blog is to give you a sneak peek of my family photos, recent client photo shoots, promotions of great gift ideas, and a little about my journey behind the lens.

KT Photography will focus on photographing children, families, pets and special events. I look forward to you joining me. I can be reached via email at ktyuswashi@aol.com. Don't delay in scheduling your photo session with me today.


KT Behind the Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment