Sunday, November 14, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Elle design has created wonderful thank you notecards for my sons, invitations for our girls getaway weekend and Elle Designs NEWEST CREATION: "Contact cards" that i'm passing out to the new parents i'm meeting this year since my youngest has started kindergarten, a handy business size card with all of our info. no more struggling for a pen and paper when you want to set up a playdate, a perfect solution. Elle Design creates original pieces and don't we just love having something designed just for us?!
Elle Desgin provides that personal service that you'll be willing to pay for.
Also add her as a friend on facebook The Real Party Girl. Oh yeah, tell her that Kelli sent you!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
2. I have vivid dreams that come true....sometimes.
3. I thrive on being organized.
4. 80's music is my favorite.
5. I love stationery/paper + taking pictures makes me a major scrapbooking addict.
6. I cherish my old friends and i'm thrilled to have made new ones as an adult.
7. I love planning things.
8. My children and husband fill my heart and our home full of laughter.
9. I'm grateful to be alive! At the age of 39 i suffered a heart attack and had double by-pass surgery two weeks after i delivered my last baby in 2005.
10. I fill my desire of having a dog by looking at breeder and dog adoption sites...maybe one day.
11. I feel at peace when i'm at the beach.
12. I feel so much comfort behind the lens....I've found my passion!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Here are my guys...Lee, jr., our oldest is 14, a true teen.
I'm a self-taught, passionate photographer. I fell in love with photography soon after my first son was born. I knew I wanted to capture every precious moment of his life. I went so far as to send a disposable camera in the diaper bag with him to daycare. It was my plan not to miss a moment. I love taking pictures and as our family grew so did my passion for photography. I'm a wife, mother to three handsome sons, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, I try not to miss an opportunity to capture everyone I meet doing something fun...well, at least I think its fun. With all those precious photos I've created wonderful keepsake scrapbooks.
KT Photography, came to life after the nickname given to me by my husband as the "paparazzi" I'm always the one behind the camera.
My goal with this blog is to give you a sneak peek of my family photos, recent client photo shoots, promotions of great gift ideas, and a little about my journey behind the lens.
KT Photography will focus on photographing children, families, pets and special events. I look forward to you joining me. I can be reached via email at email@example.com. Don't delay in scheduling your photo session with me today.
KT Behind the Lens